Two Rivers Middle Outreach
Here are two opportunities to help Metro students who are not receiving breakfast and lunch through the district.
1. Donate sack lunches (sandwich plus 2 snacks) for students and their families. Coordinate with David Flow for pick up.
2. Sponsor a small grocery list for a Two Rivers family. Contact Nicole Vaughn for a list for Aldi’s.
Donate items for our friends in the Napier Community: cleaning supplies, paper towels, toilet paper, laundry detergent, cereal, peanut butter, pasta, spaghetti sauce, canned goods, children’s books, games, craft supplies, baby formula, diapers, infant girl clothes, and infant blankets. (One of the moms is expecting a baby girl in 2 weeks.) You can drop off on porch of Melissa & Phil Roe’s house. (Address: 212 Chapelwood Dr, Franklin 37069)
Nashville Inner City Ministry
Here are 4 ways to help:
1. Assemble and packaging meals at their Apex Street office
2. Donate food (specifically large quantities of individual bags of chips, juice boxes, individually wrapped cookies, or fresh apples or oranges
3. Distribute food in the communities or at their office each day (11:30am – 1:30pm).
4. Donate other goods (large quantities of paper bags or boxes for meals, sandwich and snack sized plastic bags, and condiment packets).
Contact Todd Flowers to coordinate.
Faith Family Medical Clinic
Donate a food bag to patients at Faith Family Medical Clinic. Please drop off in brown paper bags at Door #13 under the awning from 9am-3pm Mon-Fri. If you need another drop-off location or time period, contact Ayesha Nasmyth.
Items requested: peanut butter (16oz), black beans (15oz can), green beans (15oz can), chili with beans (15oz can), soup with beef (10.5oz can), water packed fruit cocktail (15oz can), saltine crackers, chicken (two 5oz cans), water packed tuna (5oz can), pasta sauce (24oz), thin spaghetti (16oz), macaroni & cheese (two 7.5oz boxes), raisin bran cereal (1 box), One Minute Oatmeal (1 box), or raisins (6pk box).
Can You Sew?
The ER at Williamson Medical is in need of covers for the N95 masks. Contact Charlotte Scholl for an easy-to-sew pattern and other instructions.