You are all children of the light and children of the day. We do not belong to the night or to the darkness. So then, let us not be like others, who are asleep, but let us be awake…”
1 Thessalonians 5:5-6
“Look, I come like a thief! Blessed is the one who stays awake…”
Awaken Nashville Intro
Click here to listen to Jason Pagel describe what Awaken Nashville is all about.
Meditations with Karen Wood
Ever have trouble focusing in when you are praying? Do you find yourself struggling to imagine a scene from the Bible when you a reading it off of the page? Karen Wood has graciously agreed to provide weekly meditative prayer recordings that are scripturally based and designed to guide you through a prayerful encounter with Christ.
- January 6: “A Church That Sees” (Listen)
- January 13: “A Church That Prays” (Listen)
- January 20: “A Church That Fasts” (Listen – Chris Smith) (Listen – Jason Pagel)
- January 27: “The Wake Up Call” (Listen)
- February 3: “A God Who Loves the Wanderers” (Listen – Chris Smith)
- February 10: “A God Who Loves the Wounded” (Listen – Chris Smith)
- February 17: “A God Who Loves the Rebels and Religious” (Listen – Chris Smith)
- February 24: “A God Who Loves the One” (Listen – Chris Smith)
For more information on this city-wide movement, visit AwakenNashville.com