Who We Are
Harpeth Hills is a licensed preschool by the Department of Human Services. We are a DHS 3-star preschool. We provide a positive learning experience for children ages 15 months (by September 30) through six years of age with emphasis on their physical, social, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being in a developmentally appropriate Christian environment.
Application InformationAPPLY HERE Fall 2018 enrollment is currently open.
Harpeth Hills Church members should complete the application process before Thursday, January 25, 2018. Member applications are received on a first come, first served basis for placement.
Children are enrolled as applications are received and there are limited spaces. There will be a waiting list for children we are unable to place upon receipt of your application. You will be notified by letter when placement is available.
New families must complete a tour of our school to meet DHS guidelines. If you are new to our school, contact Kathy Steakley to set up a tour. Tours are by appointment between 9:30am–Noon on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
- Two-Day Classes for Toddlers & 2s (Tuesday/Thursday) – $2,295 annually or $255 monthly
- Two-Day Classes for 3s (Tuesday/Thursday): $2,475 annually or $275 monthly
- Three-Day Classes for 3s, Pre-K 4s and 5s (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday): $3,060 annually or $340 monthly
- Pre-Kindergarten 4s and 5s (Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday): $3,195 annually or $350 monthly
- Registration Fee: $65 (non-refundable) per family (due with application)
- Supply/Milk Fee: TBA at Open House
Tuition may be paid on an annual or monthly basis payable September–May.
The school year is September through May. The school day is 9am–2m on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
- Toddler 2s and 2s (starting at age 15 months): Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 3s: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- 3s: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Pre-Kindergarten 4s and 5s: Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Extended Day: Available from 2–3pm for age three and up
- Low teacher-child ratio
- Locked facility
- Car line unloading/loading
- Center-based teaching
- Music class
- Enrichment classes: Spanish and Personal Safety
- Bible curriculum
- Unit time/circle time
- Nap time/rest time
- Lunch in the kitchen
- Parent-Teacher conferences (offered Spring and Fall)