July 9 - 14
Harpeth Hills Junior Camp
July 9-14, 2023
Hy-Lake Christian Camp
For completed 4th, 5th, 6th Graders
CLICK HERE for camp details including parent MUST-read information, packing list, transportation information, and more! (9 pages)
CLICK HERE for Camp Staff information and forms.
Hy-Lake Christian Camp is located near McMinnville, TN on the Caney Fork River. It is about a two-hour drive from church to camp. This is a beautiful camp, nestled in the trees beside the river. It has been part of the Harpeth Hills experience for years, and we are thrilled to return this summer.
For many, it is the first time away from home for an extended stay. Junior Camp has a high staff to camper ratio, and we recruit outstanding counselors to interact with students during the week. Every child is unique, and sometimes the camp schedule needs to be adapted or modified. We would love to visit with you if you have questions.
It is heartwarming to see God work in the lives of these children as they spend a week immersed in God’s teachings, in community with friends and fellow believers, and away from the distractions of media and life in general.
• Cost $300
• Applications due May 7 (after May 7 you may be added to a wait list with a late fee of $50)
• Campers are allowed to invite one guest
• Bus transportation available $30 (round trip) or $15 (one way)
• After completing the online registration, email a picture of your child to firstname.lastname@example.org
• If the camp fee is a stretch for your family, please let us know as scholarships are available
• Contact Lacy Janssen (email@example.com) or Jennifer Coats (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions