Jovenes en Camino Glow Run
September 29 6:00 pm | Harpeth Hills Church of Christ Community Room
Come enjoy a family fun night supporting our Jovenes en Camino family!
Jovenes en Camino opened its doors, in El Zamorano, Honduras, in 2004 to provide a loving home and better future to young boys living in extreme poverty.
Will there by fun kids’ activities? YES!
- BIG obstacle course
- Large inflatable slides
- Write a sweet note to a Jovenes en Camino boy!
- Light up features throughout the entire course (run OR walk!)
Will there be a run? YES!
- But the run is just for FUN. Prizes will be given out for the most money raised.
- Strollers are welcome.
What time will the fun begin?
- 6 PM we will open the activities and dinner (details below)
- 7 PM our GLOW Fun Run will begin.
- 8 PM we will announce all prize winners
- 9 PM event will come (sadly) to an end.
Do we get GLOW gear? YES!
With all access pass & race entry, you will get GLOW jewelry.
Did you say dinner? YES!
- We will have a catered BBQ meal from Corky’s.
- $10 for an adult, $5 for kids.
- Can purchase ahead of time!
What is the cost for all this fun?
- You can get an all access pass to the Run and all the activities for $50 (adult) and $30 (kids). This will include a fun take-away gift too!
- Can purchase individual activities for $5 each.
- Run only, $30 (adults) $15 (kids)